Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015










Wednesday, September 2, 2015

No news clips today, as most of my day was taken up with a medical appointment. I am going to have blood tests on September 11, surgery on the 15th, medical follow-up on the 24th, and a six week series of radiation treatments five days of each week, which has not yet been scheduled. I don’t know how long that takes and how much of the day it will consume. If it only takes half a day I can probably do a blog on those days either before or after seeing the doctor, or at least probably some “Thoughts and Researches” entries on manessmorrison2.blogspot.com/ if news articles arouse my interest. I will at least put some updates in here from time to time for those who are interested. I can be reached at email address manessmorrison2@yahoo.com. Best wishes to all!

Lucy M. Warner



No comments:

Post a Comment